Dear Parents-
Thank you so much for all you do to support the school and your child's education. I have been so pleased with the progress these fabulous students are making. I am still taking appointments for parent/teacher conferences. Please let me know if you would like an appointment.
I have a few things I'd like to talk to all the parents about though:
First- Our reading challenge is ongoing. Please continue to read with your children at home. If you have lost your reading chart, you can print a new one off here.
Second- I am going to update the bulletin board and classroom decorations and need some pictures of your kids. I would like a baby picture and a current picture of each student. Please send small (wallet, 3x5 or 4x6) pictures to school this week or next in an envelope. You should know though, I do plan on laminating these pictures onto cutout hearts. If you have original pictures that you do NOT want laminated, I can scan them, print off copies and return your originals. (You can also email me scanned photos.) If you want the pictures returned un-laminated, please write "scan" on the envelope when you bring them.
Finally- We will be decorating boxes for the children to put valentines in next month. Each child will need to bring a shoe-box to school on February 10th/11th. I'm letting you know now so you'll have time to find a box.
*I want to start using email more often, and printed notes less. I'll still make some copies of this note and pass it out when you bring your kids Wednesday/Thursday- please don't take one if you've seen the email/website.*
Thanks again!
Note from preschool
Posted by
Angela
at
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
0 comments:
Post a Comment