Dinosaur Park

Today's field trip was lots of fun. It rained just a bit right at the start, but then it cleared right up and was beautiful. I had so much fun watching all the kids run, play and explore. Thanks to everyone who came and helped out with everything. I'll post some pictures as soon as I get them uploaded.

If you missed today's field trip, you may join us tomorrow. We'll meet at just before 11 and lunch will be served.

I am very sorry I didn't post a reminder on the blog this weekend. Unfortunately, a couple kids went to the school today as a result. I was crazy busy. It was my grandpa's 80th birthday- we had over 300 guests and I was in charge of refreshments and set up/clean up. I also had a yard sale, helped a friend move and mowed my lawn, my aunts lawn and my grandpas. When I finally got home I just slept!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

This blog is for the parents of my students and any others who love children and learning. Enjoy!

Followers

Labels