Fun events for December

There will be some great activities for Families this month. Here's a couple, I'll post more as I find them. If you know of some, let me know and I'll put it up for everyone to see. Thanks!

Tomorrow, there will be a great event at Weber State. Santa will be there with live reindeer. There will be treats and crafts and it's all free. They just would like you to bring an item for their charity. (Baby wipes, or paper towels, ect.) Visit their website for more information- bookstore.weber.edu/livereindeer

There is a great light display at Willard Bay right now. You can drive through the large display in your car, or go through them on a sleigh ride. Santa is there most nights, there is hot chocolate and treats. The cost is 8$ per car. I go to this every year with my own kids, it's lots of fun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

This blog is for the parents of my students and any others who love children and learning. Enjoy!

Followers

Labels