Just a few more hours until the new school year starts, I'm really getting excited for it! I hope all your kids are ready. I'll give you a list of what to expect on the first day in a moment, but first I need to apologize to my Wednesday night appointments for back to school night. I was on my way when my car died over by the Winegar's store. I ended up being a bit over half an hour late by the time I got a tow and then a ride to the school. For those students I didn't get to meet, I'm very sorry and I'm looking forward to meeting you this week.
For the first day of school-
1- Your children will only need to bring their backpacks (I'll have all other supplies at the school)
2- I'll open the door between 8:55- 8:58 in the morning, and 11:55- 11:58 in the afternoon.
3- You are welcome to walk your children back and help them hang up backpacks if you'd like.
4- We'll spend two and a half hours having plenty of fun and at 11:30/2:30, I'll walk all the kids out to meet you. Remember to bring your signs!
Thanks!
School starts tomorrow!
Posted by
Angela
at
Sunday, August 29, 2010
Labels: I
0 comments:
Post a Comment