Christmas Party

I know I'm behind on getting these posted- I've been very busy with family and the holidays and have been having a great time. I hope all of you have as well!!



We started the party with a couple crafts- an angel ornament and a santa tabletop decoration. I loved how well the kids did, they really turned out great! The angel ornaments decorated our class tree until it was time to go home.

We played some games- pin the nose on Rudolph and 12 Days of Christmas concentration. After that we decorated cookies. I thought it was interesting how some of the classes just decorated one or two, and others wanted to decorate half a dozen. I was very grateful for all the fabulous parent volunteers that came- You were amazing!


We had some visits from some special helpers- they helped us with story time and told us about life at the north pole.


We even had a visit from the big guy himself! He brought presents for everyone, and they all got to sit on his lap for a little chat.


At the end some of the children brought gifts to pass out to all their friends. These kids are just so thoughtful and sweet.

My favorite part was easily all the hugs I got before the kids left. I really hope all my students had a wonderful and safe Christmas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

This blog is for the parents of my students and any others who love children and learning. Enjoy!

Followers

Labels