First, I've got the pictures from 'Green Day."



On Friday we played the 'giggle game.' The kids got to lie down on the ground with their heads on other children's tummies. We took turns turns telling jokes and the kids heads would bounce up and down whenever they'd break out in giggles. 


More outdoor fun:
I'm really impressed with how quickly some of the children are learning. This week, I got to move four more students into my red (advanced) reading group. Some of the children that were all ready reading are soaring through all the books I put in front of them, it's very exciting. I was also very proud to see six students write their names without help for the first time this week. Keep working at home with your children, it's really paying off.
Have a great weekend everyone!
Learning letter G
Posted by
Angela
at
Friday, November 13, 2009
0 comments:
Post a Comment