Here are some photos from our first field trip, I hope you enjoy them!
At the Nature Center we learned all about how important trees are in our world. 
The craft for this field trip was a leaf magnet. 
The kids had lots of fun playing a leaf game outside.
We got to check out the Birds of Prey.
Snack and story time.
The birdhouse trail was really interesting and we were able to see some very unusual takes on the traditional birdhouse.
This was one of my favorites- 
One of the deer I saw. Most of them were moving too much to get a picture with my little old cell phone, but this guy was sitting down, so I was able to snag a shot. It's VERY hard to see, look at the base of the tree in the center of the photo. (You can enlarge it.)
Here is a close up of the buck.
Field Trip Photos
Posted by
Angela
at
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
0 comments:
Post a Comment